Tuesday 15 March 2011

When the Poet speaks...

And just like an injection of heroin a thought of you can make me switch, a word, a picture, a hug, a kiss...
No matter where I am or what I do, it works the same. The feeling that invades my chest is almost celestial if that    is possible, if heaven wasn't a myth, you will be my heaven, the closest thing to God I could ever be. I believe in what you say, I fully trust you.  Like a mistaken chemist, sometimea I react, but thatis part of  my process of been stable, wich I want to apologize for. It's not your fault, it's ours. Is not your improvement, is ours. I am learning with you adn just like Plath and you I came from a deep abism. But we were strong and decisive enough to comprenhen that we deserved more. And here we are, out of the abism, far from the edge. Apart from myself, you are the one you know me the best. You understand my thoughts, my calls for attention and the way my emotions work. Thank you for everyday that we had to arguee and you didn't leave of let me leave. From any person I could've met, you are the one, the best, the last. I love you with every heart beat, with every thought. Like the nature needs the sun to survive, I need you. Like the bee wants the best flower, I want you. Like a husband love his wife, I love you. There  is something special called love that unified us. My only job with you is to love you, the way you are, the way you think, and the way you act. Just like you do with me. And to have found a person that is willing to compromised this much is the biggest blessinganybody could have. I am one of the lucky ones, because I found you. With this I want to say, I'm sorry and thank you for always been with me. I love you the way you are just like you love me too and that is more than perfect for me. Thanks for today, it made me realize many things in wich I was mistaken. I can't wait to move  together, is my most important goal. Thanks for giving that important step with me.
I am forever yours.

J.Mount

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this mi amor, it is so excellently writen, i accept you just as you are, i love you for who you are and every detail of you, i adore you and i am here for you always, you wont get rid of me, nuh uh lady!! te amo hermosa <3

    ReplyDelete