Sunday 1 May 2011

Mayo...

Just like you said mi amor...
The last year and a half many things has happened and we've been through many important events and we are still on the track feeling more happier than ever!... These past 18 months my life has become easier, happier and very successful. You are the most important one in my life, and the one that changed it forever.
I was used to sadness, misery and emotional abuse, ghosts that now are  part of the learning process of the past.
You have thought many things, how to trust again, how to  love and be loved but th emost important one, you have thought me what real freedom is... something that I always persecute but didn't understand well, until I met you. All the chats about our lifes and our future make me realice how important is to fing you other half, the ideal person to share life with and I found you Dani!! after many mistakes, finally you arrived to my life and Im truly and completely gratefull with God or the universe for it!!... Your a part time lover and a full time friend!!
I love you with all  of my heart! Thanks for everything!

J.Mount

1 comment:

  1. bby thanks so much, you have taught me all of those things too, you inspire me to do well in life because i am living it as part of us!! i love you so much thanks for everything mi amor!! <3

    ReplyDelete