Monday 2 May 2011

Horizons...

Have you ever wondered where the earth and sky meet??
It's between your heart and mine.

A place where beauty lies and waits,
For the joining of two promised hearts.

Here it was that I met you my love,
On the horizon of my heart and your yours.

With promises of only my love and hope,
You took my hand and made me fly.

Horizons are often dusky and grey,
But with you mine are always bright.

Behind every grey cloud you emerge,
Shedding on me an inspiring light.

Take this key, the key to my heart,
And guard it with your life.

For there is no copy only that one,
And it is yours now,
Forever,
For life.

I Love You!

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. aw mi vida! I loved it!! n_n
    Horizons is going to be the name for a song!! no joke!! te amo bby thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete