Sunday 8 May 2011

Brown Bread

So due to exhaustion last night I did not get to post my blog entry last night, quelle domage!!
Here I am on a Sunday morning posting Saturday nights post :) I just got back from my Nana's where I enjoyed some of her most exquisite bakery which as always reminds me of you. I always remembers trips to my Nana's with you and the tea we had and the bread and the chat, Nana used to love chatting with you and it made me relaise how lucky I am to have a girlfriend who has mixed so well with my family.
Everybody loves and misses you and I know they cannot wait to see you again!! Just like I cannot wait to be in your arms again!!
12 more days gorgeous!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. yay mi amor!!! 12 days ooooh hoooo!!:D I love you!! mmm yum yum brawn bread!

    ReplyDelete