Monday 2 May 2011

Eyes Wide Open

Hermosa!! Today in between visiting my Nana and writing my essay for my take home exam I watched this documentary on the ending of The L Word.
I know you must be thinking 'god this girl has a trauma with that show!!' but bby while I was watching and listening to the reasoning behind the show and hearing how much it affected people lives I realised, I was one of those people that it affected, it helped me realise that liking somebody of the same sex is not wrong, loving somebody of the same sex if not wrong and building a life with somebody of the same sex is not wrong.
I used to doubt myself so much I thought I was a freak, I thought I would never find anybody to love and then I discovered this show and it helped me open up my eyes.
Then I found you and my world was completely changed, I realised I could have happiness, love, a great life with somebody who loved me in return and shared my goals and visions for the future.
I am so grateful for everything I have and everything I have accomplished and everything we have accomplished and I am so glad that when I met you my eyes were open and I was able to see what a beautiful person you were, it opened up my heart and gave me the chance to let you in.
Falling in love with you has been the most monumental moment in my entire life.
Te Amo

P.S. The links to the other parts come up in the list on the right hand side :) I love you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSd9RFEoHH0


D. Mount

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much mi amor!! I will watch it tomorrow in the morning :D
    And bby I can say the same beautiful!! I friken love you and you changed my whole world! You were like " The L word" was for you. You made me realize first of all, that truly love exists. Te amo!

    ReplyDelete