Saturday 14 May 2011

Nonsenses...

Mi amor, due to pouring my brain out onto a total of 15 pages through exams in the last two days I am slightly brain dead! I am watching the Eurovision song contest, the voting of the winner is pretty much like watching a map of the political alliances of Europe which is so annoying because it is not about the music and we are totally left out because we are a tiny island on the very outside of Europe. Oh well I suppose that is how things go!!
Mi amor I enjoyed our chat on the phone so much, I am so comfortable with you and I trust you so much, I can say to you things which i cannot say to anybody else, you are just my angel!
I cannot wait to be in your arms again, to kiss you and hug you!!! Sooooo excited!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. yay mi amor mi too!!! x)
    I know how u feel! Im the same amor! u are my best friend and I can tell u everything! x) thanks for listening to my nonsences as well! :P ILU!

    ReplyDelete