Thursday 12 May 2011

Insomnia!

Yes!! I have it! again!! Insomnia is attacking. I guess because Im kind of loosing my routine. I need to get back. Can´t live like this. Anyway amor... I ws thinking about this word and I remembered there was a tv show here call Insomnia, and it used to be played at this hour ish every friday I think. It was about the oddest adds in the world... So I thought to post u some to get out of the routine hahaha...talking about it... I hope u enjoy them amor! I love you kikis!!



J. Mount

2 comments:

  1. it seems we are both having insomnia these days, im just glad mine is not like it used to be!! it will pass bby dont worry :) when i get there we will develop a brand new routine dont worry, i love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. there used to be a music kind of version of this programme, where they showed weird music and music that was not maintstream enough to be on tv or the radio yet it was actually on that show that conor and I discovered sigur ros and arcede fire, vampire weekend aswell, so many bands! insomnia can be a pain in the ass but sometimes it had its advantages!! te amo

    ReplyDelete