Wednesday 4 May 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!

Mi amor, today we turn 18 months of sharing our lifes, and I cannot think in anything better to say than I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU for have walked into my life. With out you my light would be off... my heart would be dry and my life would be useless. You are the woman that has conquested my life and has hunted my heart. You are everthing I always wanted, like a portrait of the perfect girl I had in my mind since I was very young, not only because you are gorgeous but because you have a blessed scent, your soul is kind, and your heart huge. You are beautiful like an angel and a good very good person. To love you and to be loved by you is I think, a miracle, and the biggest and most important event of my life. Together we are a perfect macth, together we are more powerful than appart, together we are one, and better than one. Mi amor I can't wait to put that ring in your finger and tell you face to face, that I'm completely commited with you because It makes me happy, "we'll do it all, everything, on our own'' and bby I would lay dawn with you and just forget the world... Te amo por siempre mi hermosa princesa!!
Thanks for so much happiness!


J.Mount

1 comment:

  1. this was beautiful j, damn i love you with every inch of my body, youa re the brightest star in my sky the only sun who lights the way the only bird who sings the sweetest song whilst soar through the open blue!!
    i was made for you and you for me!!!
    you ahve made me feel reborn mi amor!!!
    i love you with all of my heart!!!!
    happy 18 months beautiful!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete