Wednesday 4 May 2011

Eighteen months of beauty, love and you!!

There are still fifteen minuets left on the 4th of May so I can still say....


HAPPY 18 MONTHS!!!!!! TE AMO!!


Bby today was such a busy say and fricken stressful, then i came home and we skyped for our anniversary and the moment I saw your beautiful smile on the screen I knew everything that had been bothering no longer mattered because i have you, I have happiness and I have love!!


I am so excited I can barely articulate how I feel!!!! The relief, the excitement the happiness, the rush of knowing that I will be there with you in 15 days is immense!! And I am soooo ready for it!!! After waiting since February to feel your arms around me again I think we are both more than ready to be together again!!


You are my entire world and these past 18 months have been phenomenal!! Truly bby, you changed my entire world, how I see things, how i deal with things and most importantly you introduced me to true, and long lasting love!
Thank you for everything bby!
You are my angel and I love you with all of my heart!


D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. yay mi amor!! I love you so so much!!! x) happy 18 months again!!! u are my life!! 2 weeks bby :D

    ReplyDelete