Wednesday 18 May 2011

2 days!!

Mi amor, we are 2 days appart officially! x) well 3 but friday doesnt really count! :P
Im super exited and Im getting everything ready! :D I booked the hotel already!, is kool for the price, and is very close to reforma wich is grand, and also the check out is at 1pm :P so we have time to go and have breakfast on saturday and then come back for the luggage. I love you with all of my heat mi amor!! x) and Im so exited to be with u again, to feel u again , to have u in person again!
I have a bussy to last days mi amor :P just like u im pretty sure :D I  have to wash and clean the room so u love it and also make a little lugagge for the weekend... I cant wait to see u!! x) Oh Gosh!! butterflys in my tum tum...
Ok mi amor, I hope u had a good night and that u have a fantastic day today ok :D enjoy it so much!!! see u on friday :**:

1 comment:

  1. bby i cannot wait!!!thanks for booking and going to all the trouble!! i love you so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete