Wednesday 11 May 2011

The sound of MUSIK!...

Well mi amor!! I just want to say that Im looking forward to hug u in 9 days, and to just cuddle u to go sleepies.... I was just thinking of musik and how beautiful it is... I cant wait to start our project, because it is a need for me to do music so let's do it please, i cannot just turn 25 with out havent made my dreams come true it would just be not kool... so that is my ultimate goal, I want to be who I rally am, infront of the world, and do what I really like and family can fuck off and the world can fuck off and ppl and friends and anyones expectations can fuckk off too!! I've just had it!! cant live like this anymore... I need to scream what I feel and protest againts what stresses me... so mi amor :D the sound of musik has always been my escape and it would be!!...
 

See u next week amor, te amo.

J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. I have those moments too mi amor but don't worry we will do it!!
    see you next week!! i love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete