Saturday 14 May 2011

Techno Music!!!.... Club club!!!

Well.... I've been listening to countless songs for a bout one hour and cant find a good beat... well at least not a good one as sexy bitch! or any Guetta's one... that fucker!!! I love his music...  SO I was only thinking random things such as the power of techno or electronic music to make us feel in an emotional rush... hyper! sexy, horney... it makes us feel all this emotions that we can just go crazy and believe we are the queens of sexyland haha... somehow this music is a bless... well... haha sometimes we need it! :P to cheer ourselves up! And mi amor I cant wait to dance as a crazy person with you x) yay!! 6 days bby!! can u believe it... almost 5 already! :P hahaha... so well mi amor, Im leaving u this song, the best I could fin... te amo!!!

J.Mount

ok amor.... still coulnt find it :C kkis

1 comment:

  1. hahaha its true bby music of any genre can change how we feel, everything around us can change because of music!! i love you

    p.s you owe me a song!! :P

    ReplyDelete