Saturday 19 February 2011

You might as well face it, you're addicted to love!!

I just left you on skype, the first one is always the hardest but i enjoyed it so much, we chatted and laughed and were really hanging out which is epic and all thanks to amazing technology!!
I realised so many things today: 
1) We are so lucky to have each other( I knew this already but it was made more obvious today!)
2) We have the power and the strength to do anything we want to do.
3) I am falling even more madly in love with you every single day, if that is possible!
4) Positivity is the key to surviving anything!
5) We are made for each other and I will never let you go, you are my angel on earth, my little piece of heaven personified!!
Just seeing you on that screen today has made my heart sing!! I can hardly describe the feeling of happiness which floods my entire body when I hear your voice and when your stunningly beautiful face appears on my screen! 
Thank you for an amazing evening I enjoyed it so much!!
You are the light of my life!! Te amo mucho mi hermosa!! <3


D.Mc M.

No comments:

Post a Comment