Wednesday 23 February 2011

Midnight...

About 5 minutes ago I heared the sound, again. No later than midnight, it was here, firm and dark as any other visit. It feels cathastrophic, but I'm still up. My skin itches, I smell like suicide. I can't see. I want to stop...
This ideas infect me like mold, and it's because of it.
Finally, 6 o'clock. The first ray is clearing it. I'm warmed up. My eye pupils focus again. The tender touch woke me up. It is you. Saving me... ''Don't worry it doesn't hurt. The shadows of scars are never painful, they just upset''. Hmm, automn kiss. My favourite. After midnight your light is always more bright. I'm breathing now, I'm not afraid. I'm back for real at Yellow Bog.



J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. fantastic peice, scared the life out of me though very dramatic and effective <3 D

    ReplyDelete