Monday 28 February 2011

On the wings of love



Often in life we can feel trapped, by commitments such as work and college mainly, as I did today.
However sometimes the baby bird who flies from the nest to soon is ill prepared and falls, ending up with injuries which will impede its flight for the rest of its life.
So even though we can often feel so enclosed that we long for a quick and easy escape we all have to wait to fly the nest, we all have to wait to strengthen our wings, to learn the techniques required to fly safely and in the correct direction. So I will wait with patience and smile as i work on strengthening my wings and then when my time comes and the door to my cage is open I will be prepared and ready to fly directly into your arms, where I will stay safe and warm waiting for us to fly together. I love you, thank you for giving me my wings. <3

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. thank you vida mia <3 this is a really good piece!! Loved it simplicity!
    We are both birds :) and yes bby we're almost ready!

    ReplyDelete