Friday 25 February 2011

Walking on a dream

Life is like a dream where every thought can change the scene, where any fantasy can be wished, where we can watch and touch as much as any other think. Life can be a clock, a big city, a football... Life can be a  first kiss, a first job, a new born. For me life is a like a dream, is a white paper and ink, where you decide and you desing, where every hour is a new line that riches the final price. For me a dream is a truth, an inner discovery, my soul's home. For me a home is with you and the truth is to know that I have reached my goal. I had a dream once, and now I have that life <3   I love you ( hope is ok, it's a sleepie head job)


J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. its amazing bby, life for me is a dream with you, thank you for this posting, makes me realise dreams do come true if you want them :) i love you so much <3 D

    ReplyDelete