Wednesday 16 February 2011

Amor a Distancia...Take Four!

Here we are on the eve of your departure, ready for another airport goodbye and all the things which it entails.
Our fourth time leaving each other and finally the last! This long distance relationship is one which has tested us both, loving somebody and sharing your life with them whilst being 5,500 miles away from them is no easy task but thus far we have risen to the challenge and kicked ass at every hurdle!
I have no reason to doubt that this final stint apart will be any different to our previous times but I am glad to say that at the end of this period of separation we will never have to embark upon this long distance life style again!
The next three months will be testing as missing the person you love is not easy but our belief in each other and in our love will be our guiding force and when I land back into your arms in June it will be our final victory our way of saying to those who didn't believe in us "we did it!!"
I am embarking on these three months as an adventure, a final hurdle one which will only strengthen our relationship and make us stronger as a couple and as individuals!!
Tomorrow we will say goodbye until June but I keep you with me in my heart every day! My love for you never falters and I cannot wait to begin our life together this autumn. You are my ray of sunshine on a cloudy, dreary day, I love you, forever yours, D.Mc M <3

No comments:

Post a Comment