Friday 18 February 2011

Entry Number One!

In a bid to distract ourselves from the forces of time we agreed to write a blog entry each in this blog, I'm excited about this project because it is another activity for both of us to share!
I have missed you so much since you left but this time like no other I am completely positive and seeing the effect you have had on my life has never been clearer!! You have changed me in so many ways and your influence is permanent in me and within the house too!

I love you so much and cannot wait for the summer but I also think this next period of time apart will be so good for both of us to prove to ourselves and to each other just how strong we are, how resilient and how determined we are also!!

you are my strength and i adore you!! happy Friday bby!! <3

D.Mc M

No comments:

Post a Comment