Thursday 21 January 2016

#tolfotochallenge Day 2: You

by Dani Mc Mahon

25 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2: You

I own a very small make-up bag. 
It contains the following:

  • small glass jar of gel eyeliner (black)
  • brush to apply eyeliner
  • mascara (black)
  • compact powder (white)
  • brush to apply powder
I started wearing eyeliner and mascara about eleven years ago and I have not been seen outside the house bare eyed since! Wait, I lie! I may have been seen in Portugal bare eyed last November. In my defence I was horribly sick and too weak to even contemplate putting on make-up. That is the only occasion. 

Today I am sharing a picture of me with naked eyes. This is me, as I am. No eyeliner, no powder, no mascara. Just me! 


#tolfotochallenge #day2 #nofilter

No comments:

Post a Comment