Tuesday 19 January 2016

New Week, New Challenge!

by Dani Mc Mahon

As you can see I have been absent from the world of blog for the past week or so. Last week I completely gave in to my lazy alter-ego's demands and spent my entire week watching movies from the comfort of my bed/couch/floor.
This spell of laziness extended on into the weekend and I even dragged my wife over to the dark side with me. Yesterday I woke up and decided that it was time to shed my laziness and get on with things!
As a result I have decided to initiate a 25 Day Photography Challenge which I hope some of you will join. 


As you can see, each day has a theme which allows you the freedom to really put your own spin on your photo. If you feel like joining you just have to add the following hashtag to your post on social media: #tolfotochallenge 
So, the challenge has been set, we will start here on The Overleaf with Day One of the challenge tomorrow. Happy clicking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment