Friday 8 January 2016

Quote on, dear friend. Quote on!

by Dani Mc Mahon

Inspirational quotes; love them or hate them? Over the holidays I heard a lot of people dissing quotes. This has largely to do with the fact that on any given day your Facebook newsfeed may be filled to the brim with quote after quote and the truth is that after reading all of these quotes they really start to loose their meaning. 
I have a soft spot for quotes myself, usually sarcastic ones, but quotes none-the-less. However, I am not one for flooding my time line with them. I like quotes that I can write on a post-it and stick on my desk to give me a boost for the week ahead. I like to write quotes in my notebook to take a look at occasionally. 
Every month my mother buys a copy of Psychologies Magazine, not being a huge magazine buyer myself, I read the latest instalment when I come to visit. As I took a flick through (you have to flick before you can read!) I noticed that there were motivational or inspiring quotes throughout the magazine which I decided to share.
The start of a new year can sometimes be a bit of a struggle. Rewiring your brain to go to bed and get up early, to make healthy lunches and getting your ass off the couch and get moving. With that in mind I am sharing these quotes. As part of your new year consider choosing a few quotes each week to inspire you through the next week.
So here is to the week gone by and the great week to come!
Which quotes will you be using to inspire you through the week ahead?











No comments:

Post a Comment