Wednesday 10 February 2016

#tolfotochallenge Day 21 & 22: Your Outfit and View from the Window

by Dani Mc Mahon

25 Day Photography Challenge: Day 21 & 22: Your Outfit and View from the Window

Yesterday was a busy day. I watched almost all of 'Girls' season four, went for a run, read some of the book I took out from the library, learned how to use Snapchat, wrote some of my own book and planned my class for this morning.
As a result my photo challenge for yesterday was put aside and forgotten about. I took the picture yesterday and then failed to find time to actually post it.
So here I am on a sunny Wednesday posting day 21 & 22 of my photo challenge!

Day 21:
My outfit yesterday was composed of the following items:

  • Faded navy blue jumper
  • Purple/blue infinity scarf
  • Grey running pants
  • Maroon coloured socks

I put on my running bottoms as soon as I came home from work because I knew getting myself to go for a run yesterday in the wind and rain was going to be difficult. I figured being half dressed to go would help me in my moment of doubt and it did!












Day 22:
The view from the window is one of Bray sea front. The sun makes everything look glorious, I was lucky enough to be teaching in a classroom which had this view this morning.

Happy Wednesday!

                





#tolfotochallenge #playingcatchup #beautifulviews

No comments:

Post a Comment