Monday 1 February 2016

#tolfotochallenge Day 13: Lucky

by Dani Mc Mahon

25 Day Photography Challenge - Day 13: Lucky

Sometimes I am not quite sure if I believe in luck. I think the things which happen to us in life are our own making and how we are is a direct result of how we handle them. However, there have been a couple of times in my life where I really did feel lucky. These moments were ones in which I genuinely felt I had not been the instigator. They are as follows:

-Meeting my beautiful wife in Mexico. I had no idea she even existed and she changed my whole world. 
-Saving my brother's life when we were kids. It was just lucky that I was there to push him out of the way on time. (He should thank me more for that!) 

"Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours."



#tolfotochallenge #lucky #luckoftheirish

No comments:

Post a Comment