Sunday 7 February 2016

#tolfotochallenge Day 19: Sweet

by Dani Mc Mahon

25 Day Photography Challenge - Day 19: Sweet

I have a sweet tooth. Jellies are my favourite and occasionally chocolate. 
In Mexico, they have a different take on sweets. Their sweets are usually a mix of sweet and spicy. I know, it sounds bizarre! 
When I moved to Mexico first I was very, very hesitant to try any of these spicy sweets. Over time as my tastes changed and I became more attracted to spicy foods and salsas I discovered a love for these odd sweets which is still going strong to this day. 
Pictured below are some treasures we salvaged whilst attending a Mexican independence day celebration. We had just come back to Ireland and were experiencing withdrawal from our Mexican sweets. We savoured this collection and enjoyed with immense pleasure every bite! 


#tolfotochallenge #day19 #sweets #mexicansweets

No comments:

Post a Comment