Friday 30 October 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 14: What's in your handbag?

by Dani Mc Mahon

The handbag, for decades this mysterious possession has caused many curiosity and others fear. Years of taboo around the accessory have resulted in it becoming a sacred place where hands of strangers do not go and about which no questions are ever asked.
Handbags come in all sizes, shapes and colours and can be seen as an extension of one's self, depending on how fashion conscious one is. 
Most women and indeed some men carry a bag with them and in the majority of cases these bags are full of unnecessary things which accumulate over time. Mary Poppins demonstrated this pulling a standing lamp from hers.  The challenge today is to show you the contents of my handbag, which I can assure you are far less impressive than that of Miss Mary Poppins’.
I must admit that my bag is relatively new and so it has not yet accumulated all the things normal bags have. Before I bare my soul and share with you I wanted to ask an important question, what does Queen Elizabeth carry in her handbag?
Perhaps we could get her to do this challenge, to put my mind at ease.

Contents of the bag: Purse, coin holder, kindle, passport, lip balm, leap card, pencil case.




No comments:

Post a Comment