Monday 26 October 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 11: A picture of your handwriting

by Dani Mc Mahon



TA DA!
Today the challenge was to share a picture of my handwriting.
So, I decided to take a look at what my handwriting says about me, here is what I discovered:


  • The lack of slant on my letters means that I am a logical, practical and guarded with my emotions.
  • The small sizing indicates that I am focused and find it easy to concentrate but that I am also quite shy. 
  • My printed 's' means that I am versatile. 
  • Rounded letters, like my 'a' 'o' and 'f' suggest that I am creative and artistic.
  • Connected letters mean that I am logical, systematic and make decisions carefully.


Analysing your handwriting may, for some, be a little like analysing your horoscope but some of the points above are pretty fitting. Why not scribble down a few notes and check out what your handwriting says about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment