Saturday 9 March 2013

'I am woman hear me roar!!!!'

As a tribute to all of my fellow women out there on this International Women's Day I thought I would post a few inspirational quotes from some the finest women of our times, enjoy!!! 


Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants. - Coco Chanel

After all those years as a woman hearing 'not thin enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not this enough, not that enough,' almost overnight I woke up one morning and thought, 'I'm enough.' - Anna Quindlen 


“For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.” ― Virginia Woolf 


“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” 
― Margaret Thatcher


“There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.” 
― Audrey Hepburn


“Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.” 
― Yves Saint-Laurent


“The great question that has never been answered and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?” 
― Sigmund Freud


D.M


No comments:

Post a Comment