Wednesday 27 February 2013

Video killed the radio star!

Have you ever had one of the moments where you are wandering around listening to music on your ipod/mp3 and suddenly a really epic song comes on and suddenly your imagination kicks in?
I had one of those moments on Monday as I was driving to work. The road which takes me to work is kind of outside the city, it is sort of abandoned and the sun is always shining, there are a lot of empty fields and with the windows rolled down and music on you could really be driving anywhere.
anyway, the song 'Atomic' by Blondie came on as I was driving, I had not heard that song in so long and it always reminds me of my brother (long story). Suddenly I was driving a cute little vintage convertible (red) with the roof down and my hair flowing in the wind (an impossible task). My life has become a video set and I was the star! The music kept playing and I started to sing along, after-all there was nobody around to see me, and I was making my very own music video. Once the song had finished I was transported back to the real world and I continued driving very happy with my 3 or 4 minuet video shoot. If only it had really been recorded, that would have been amazing....


D.M


No comments:

Post a Comment